One of the most popular composite panels currently used in the cladding industry.
Straight from the manufacture to you, eliminates the risk of damages from double handling.
Application: Suitable for vertical or horizontal application
Lengths: KS1000 RW: From 1.8m to 29m.
Cover width: 1000mm
Click here for the data sheet
Unsure on what you need? let us help you
Advantages of composite panels
Composite roof and wall cladding offer you significant advantages over conventional site assembled systems, such as:
- Fast, single fix installation
- Reliable thermal performance
- Insulation continuity
- Minimal air leakage
- Elimination of cavity condensation and cold bridging
Composite cladding can be used in a wide variety of applications including:
- Domestic Buildings including Houses, Sheds and Garages
- Industrial and Commercial units
- Agricultural units
- Equestrian buildings